Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Too many questions left unanswered....

I simply enjoyed the series, the ending was kinda good and bad at the same time (just watch until the end and you'll find out what I mean ''good''). (SPOILER ALERT!!) My disappointment was many questions is not answered.

EXAMPLE: What use is the code in the diary when theres no briefcase?

Well in my opinion make a prequel (Maybe you could be Mary Ann?) that will answer all the questions of the people.

I got a good feeling the there will be a prequel that will realte to the code in the journal.....

Your friendly reviewer,
Dirtymac456

ImpendingRiot responds:

The code in the journal was a reference to the briefcase in the first game. A lot of the journal is an explanation of the events that unfolded in the first two episodes.

Coma Coma

Simply Amazing!

I loved every part of it. The story, the puzzles, the characters. This is a true masterpiece. This game is definitely going to my favorites. I see a possible sequel here :). Continue the good work.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

The game was a blast!!

I really enjoyed the game and all its realism. The game has good mechanics and all of that but could you please add a option to change the controls? My boredome has been deleted out of my mind for hours of playing this game :). Crossing fingers and hoping theres another sequel!

Papa's Pizzeria Papa's Pizzeria

Definitely goin to my favorites :)

I must say I was impressed with this game. So there are many games that are the same with this game but for my opinion, this is the best game in this kind of genre (No offence to other guys that have other opinions) So thanks for your time reading this

Journalizm Journalizm

Journalistic!

I had too much fun playing this game! ok so first, its been long since I saw a good 3d game here in newgrounds. Second (SPOILER), I thought this was a never ending game so I followed all tasks but in the end I was sad because I never thought the game would end, so what im saying here is maybe you guys could put an update where there is a never ending mode. So overall I really enjoyed this game. 5/5 10/10

Year 2012 Year 2012

Dear Flonga,

This is the first time ive been disappointed to your games...... First, why no music? Second the gameplay is too easy! So I hope you guys could do better next time....

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

LOL!

When I was playing this game at the computer lab inb school while we were in computer subject (I had nothing to do) they all went to the other computers and and start comparing scores!Well for making my classmates play this game and enjoyed it,it's a 5/5 10/10.

Climb or Drown! Climb or Drown!

WO0T

SO ADDICTIVE!Nice Platformer,best I played so far!5/5 10/10

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Well....

First of all,soundtrack is all good and all that but the gameplay......When I was rescuing a cat,the cat went into the trunk and I cant get him out!Well plz fix that.Second,add an easy mode where theres no time limit so some guys can take their time....So it's an 8/10 and 3/5.....Thanks for the patience in reading this!

Bat Outta Hell! Bat Outta Hell!

I went to a very bad glitch

Well first this game is very great but when you play it for a while it will be boring second when the bat was eating a kid,the kid just dropped on the floor......WITH ME!!!!!!!So it's an 4/5 8/10