Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

The legacy of lazer cat begins now!

It's been long since I saw a piece of flash like this. I dont know what to say but.....THIS IS EPIC! I think next time you should put some colors on it but it's still awesome! This is a movie of the week material! Last of all, the laser cat's dance is awesome! I wish my cat could do that!

Coulrophobia - Fear Clown Coulrophobia - Fear Clown

Little bit hurried

IDK why I just watched this video even i have phobias of clowns...

So for the review: its a little bit hurried

Advise:Next time dont hurry

Tarboy Tarboy

You made my world amazed!!!!!

Story-10

Voice Acting-10

Animation-10

Overall-10!!!!!!!

Suggestions-A legendary sequel should be made!!!!!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Too many questions left unanswered....

I simply enjoyed the series, the ending was kinda good and bad at the same time (just watch until the end and you'll find out what I mean ''good''). (SPOILER ALERT!!) My disappointment was many questions is not answered.

EXAMPLE: What use is the code in the diary when theres no briefcase?

Well in my opinion make a prequel (Maybe you could be Mary Ann?) that will answer all the questions of the people.

I got a good feeling the there will be a prequel that will realte to the code in the journal.....

Your friendly reviewer,
Dirtymac456

ImpendingRiot responds:

The code in the journal was a reference to the briefcase in the first game. A lot of the journal is an explanation of the events that unfolded in the first two episodes.

Coma Coma

Simply Amazing!

I loved every part of it. The story, the puzzles, the characters. This is a true masterpiece. This game is definitely going to my favorites. I see a possible sequel here :). Continue the good work.

Dirtymac here, peace out!

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

The game was a blast!!

I really enjoyed the game and all its realism. The game has good mechanics and all of that but could you please add a option to change the controls? My boredome has been deleted out of my mind for hours of playing this game :). Crossing fingers and hoping theres another sequel!

Dirtymac here, peace out!

Op For Remixed Op For Remixed

Awesome!

Lol ive been listening for the loop like 30 minutes :D

eclipse risen eclipse risen

Not the art of my style but I like it

I think its some kind of mayan related thing because of the temple behind him keep up the good work :)

goofer the gravemonster! goofer the gravemonster!

WOAH!Stunning @_@

I wonder whats behind those masks

jouste responds:

don't ask me, i have no idea D:

thanks for the highscore though pal

*highfives*